A New York Veterinary Hospital | Battery Park Veterinary Hospital
Your Veterinarian in New York, NY
At Battery Park Veterinary Hospital our goal is to build lasting relationships with our patients so that we can come to know their special and individual needs, and they can come to know us and trust us in our care and handling. We build these relationships by offering:
- The best in veterinary medical practices
- Internship-trained veterinarians and licensed veterinary technicians
- Preventative care examinations and blood testing
- Annual vaccinations and parasite prevention
- Full diagnostic evaluation of all medical issues
- In-house laboratory and radiography
- Dental prophylaxis
- Spay and neuter procedures
- Cold laser therapy treatment
- Emergency services during business hours
- Nutrition consultation to determine the best diet for your dog or cat
- Referral services for specialist care
- Experienced and dedicated staff
- A high level of client service, including convenient hours and scheduling
- Electronic medical records
- Assistance with pet insurance claims
- USDA accredited veterinarians, able to prepare International Health Certifications for our clients travelling abroad with their pets
- Thorough and timely communications with owners to help them make informed pet healthcare decisions
It is by practicing these principles that we strive to be thought of first and foremost when the medical needs of a beloved companion become a family concern.
Battery Park Veterinary Hospital is one of the four Downtown Veterinary Medical Hospitals. The DVMH Group consists of Tribeca Soho Animal Hospital, West Village Veterinary Hospital, and Seaport Animal Hospital, all conveniently located in downtown Manhattan. In the event your pet needs overnight nursing care or you require a Sunday appointment, our professional doctors and staff at West Village Veterinary can accommodate your needs via our electronic medical records system.
We are animal lovers ourselves and deeply appreciate the special relationship that exists between people and their pets.
Oral & Dental Care
There are many ways to help maintain a healthy mouth for your pet, find out more about our services, which include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and more.Read More >
Refer a Friend!
The highest compliment you can pay us is to recommend us to your family and friends! In return, we would like to say thank you by crediting your account $25 each time a new family member or friend brings their pet in for the first time. Read More >
Wellness exams are a simple and effective way of monitoring your pet's health. Early detection and correction of medical problems will help to ensure that your pet will love a long, healthy and active life. Read More >